Thursday, March 19, 2009

Comments

Matt- I did the same question as you and had the same feelings. I think it would be terrible if people adopted you and took you in but then didn't show love or care for you. I am glad your friend feels a part of his family as so does mine.

Alright J. OH I did not answer mostly false unlike you but I had a couple questions. If you answered false to do you believe in ghosts is there a reason behind that (religion, just or belief, etc). Also if you answered false to are classic novels important to read why don't you think they are important. Yes man of them may be terrible but I think that for cultural reasons one should understand and read them.

Johnny T- I agree with your view on "women prefer rich men over poor men for marriage". There are many celebrities that marry another celebrities because they have a lot of money and a glamorous life. This explains why there are so many divorces and break-ups so quickly because they truly don't love eachother. The article you found also has many good stats about the subject.

No comments: